A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Griffith Blackmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Griffith Blackmon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackmon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Griffith Blackmon, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Blackmon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Griffith Maurice Blackmon MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Griffith M. Blackmon practice?
- Dr. Griffith Blackmon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Griffith Blackmon practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near Bremerton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Poulsbo, WA and Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Bremerton Internists, Bremerton Critical Care Practitioners, Bremerton Pulmonologists, and Bremerton Preventive Medicine Specialists.