Griffith Blackmon MD, MPH Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2015
Dr helping out mental hospital referring asthma patients
I see this doc and first he tells me I have asthma n then he tells me he thinks I have vcd issues. So my doc sends me to get the scope of my throat and this place was a ear nose n throat place. So we did the procedure n was told once done that I don't have vcd. So I asked the place to send a copy to blackmon to show him that I don't. But when I see blackmon again,show him the results he states that he believes that I do have it n now tis test needs to be done while in distress. Lol all I could do is laugh. Then he tell me that it's anxiety n I need to go on Prozac. I told him Ya ok not happening.

January 17th, 2015
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Blackmon. I found him to be kind, courteous, and he answered all of my questions completely. He took the time to make sure I was aware of the ramifications of my condition and the steps I need to take in the future. I was pleased with my level of care provided by him.

December 31st, 2013
RUN!!!!!!!
I was referred to this doctor after I had a severe life-threatening anaphylaxis reaction in which my air ways were in danger of closing. I was referred to him because during this reactions my pulse soared to 250+. This is common in these situations. He told me that it was anxiety and I needed to see a psychiatrist. \ If someone stops breathing because of closed air ways, is he gonna tell a patient to see a counselor?????? This should scare all who reads this!!!!