A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Griffith Harsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Griffith Harsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Griffith Harsh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harsh graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Harsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Griffith R Harsh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Griffith R. Harsh practice?
- Dr. Griffith Harsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Griffith Harsh practices Neurological Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.