Dr. Griffith Harsh IV MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 2nd, 2013
Entrust the Experience and Skill
Dr Harsh was part of a team that removed a rare brain tumor. I came here after having a partial resection elsewhere with less than ideal results (more than half still remained). I have to be very honest: Dr. Harsh is an amazing neurosurgeon but do not expect a visit to your bedside to check up on you. He did not do this once. I have learned that you want the BEST and not the 'friendliest, nicest, or most congenial. You simply want the most trained and competent. This surgeon is Harvard trained (in case you didn't look) and he has several decades of experience. I cannot tell you whom to go to but I would highly endorse and trust this surgeon because I consulted with more than 10 neurosurgeons (sad but true). I found many of the 'famous' and 'renound' surgeons to be overly hyped in what they could achieve and offer. Do your do dilligence and get a few opinions. Neurosurgeon is no 'walk in the park' and you want to go into any surgery in this realm with the upmost confidence!

July 18th, 2012
Pituitary tumor
I had a pituitary tumor that I had over 15 years, that was causing me to have headaches all the time, all the doctors I have seen all was giving me the run around until I took it upon my self to contact Stanford which I then ran into dr. Harsh a wonderful, nice, and caring sergeon that knew what he was talking about I had got my surgery done had my follow-up appointment with him and I live the fact how u can call or contact him anytime if I have any questions or concerns. My 5 days in the hospital was amazing all the staffs was really nice and caring I was really impressed on everything there at Stanford and would differently recommend dr. Harsh to any and everyone in need because he explained everything to be done and how it was gonna be done before it was done. From here on out its worth the 31/2 hour drive for a good, safe,and lovely inviriment when it comes to my health like stanford

July 15th, 2011
Dr. Harsh did a great job on my husbands surgery. He is also very well educated ( according to the Standford website), which puts my mind at ease a little more. When we first met Dr. Harsh, he seemed more friendly and caring.. So even though its a little uncomfortable around him, because it seems as if he doesnt like us, My husband does recieve good treatment, and the pa, and residents are very nice.

June 22nd, 2010
Great doctor
Dr. Harsh saved my life. I will forever be grateful to him.

March 20th, 2016