A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Griffith Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Griffith Hsu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Griffith Hsu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hsu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Griffith S Hsu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Griffith S. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Griffith Hsu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Griffith Hsu practices Otolaryngology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL.
See Naperville Otolaryngologists.