A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Griffith Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Griffith Hsu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Griffith Hsu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hsu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Griffith S Hsu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Griffith S. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Griffith Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Griffith Hsu practices Otolaryngology near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Otolaryngologists.