A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Griffith Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Griffith Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Steiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Griffith Steiner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Griffith Conway Steiner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Griffith C. Steiner practice?
- Dr. Griffith Steiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Griffith Steiner practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.