A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grigor Khachikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grigor Khachikian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Khachikian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khachikian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grigor Khachikian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Grigor Khachikian practice?
- Dr. Grigor Khachikian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grigor Khachikian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Stafford, VA.
See Woodbridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.