A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mashkevich graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mashkevich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich practice?
- Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Plastic Surgeons.