Dr. Grigoriy Rodonaia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
Seems to be a real good doctor to me

June 26th, 2013
The Best In Beaumont
Awesome doctor and awesome staff. My husband and I are both patients and we are always treated with the utmost professionalism and courtesy by the entire office. The doctor truly takes the time to listen and explain...perhaps this is because he is of the newer generation of providers who treat the patient and not the symptom. Either way, Dr. Rodonaia is educated not only on traditional treatment, but alternatives as well. I also appreciate the respect of my time--I've never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room for an appointment, and that's an extreme rarity for healthcare providers, unfortunately.

November 6th, 2012
By far the best doctor i have ever seen.

August 30th, 2011
Dr. Rodonaia actually listens to you and if he thinks he will not be able to solce your problem . he will send you to someone else, and even makes the appointments for you. Great staff . I'm happy that I found this doctor.

February 17th, 2011
He is a very caring doctor. Great bedside manner. Takes his time with you. You can ask as many questions that you and he is going to answer them. Real sweet and cute.

February 7th, 2011
Great Dr.
I am a new patient and so very glad I made the change. He was referred to me and I'm glad I listened.

July 1st, 2010
Amazing Doctor!
He is a very kind, friendly, intellegent, passionate, hard working Doctor. I would refer anyone to him & trust him with my life.

June 29th, 2009
His office staff is so friendly and makes going to the doctor a great experience. From the time Sissy greets at the front and his gorgeous fiance Meagan rooms you its just a wonderful experience. He explains things in a way anyone can understand. Very kind and caring. I give Dr.Rodonaia and his staff an A and will refer anyone to him!

January 28th, 2009
first impressions
i am not a fan of doctors or visits...it means that there is something wrong with me and most likely they will not explain it to me in English...or any language i recognize.Dr. Rodonaia has a youthful approach and actually sits down with you and explains your condition in terms you can understand...he does not stand at the door and read chart having an assistant try to explain.i have nothing but high regards for my "new" doctor. and will refer anyone i know looking for a physician with a personal touch. he will make you feel like a patient...and not a payment!