A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grigoriy Shatenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grigoriy Shatenfeld is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatenfeld graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shatenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shatenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grigoriy L. Shatenfeld practice?
Dr. Grigoriy Shatenfeld practices Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Bayside Urgent Care Centers, Bayside General Practitioners, Bayside Internists, and Bayside Geriatric Doctors.