A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grigoriy Shatenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grigoriy Shatenfeld is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatenfeld graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Shatenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shatenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grigoriy L. Shatenfeld practice?
Dr. Grigoriy Shatenfeld practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Internists.