A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grigory Horonenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grigory Horonenko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grigory Horonenko, DO is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horonenko graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horonenko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grigory Horonenko DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Grigory Horonenko practice?
- Dr. Grigory Horonenko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grigory Horonenko practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, GA.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.