A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grigory Shtender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtender graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Shtender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Downtown & Cal
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grigory DR Shtender MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Grigory D. Shtender practice?
- Dr. Grigory Shtender has 13 office locations.
Dr. Grigory Shtender practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.