A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grigory Shtender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtender graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Shtender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Downtown & Cal
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shtender accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grigory D. Shtender practice?
Dr. Grigory Shtender practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.