A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grisco Blanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanco
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blanco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanco graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Blanco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grisco Silvestre Blanco MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grisco S. Blanco practice?
- Dr. Grisco Blanco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grisco Blanco practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.