Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Grisel Rodriguez-Diaz?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 26th, 2013

Native Elder Patient

This Dr. is very thorough, explains everything in detail, in everyday language, very respectful. Sincerely cares. Makes me feel at ease. Someone I can trust with my health/life. Actually listens to my needs, she works from the heart. We are very fortunate to have her and her husband as a team here in the wagner area. In many instances she has regained my respect of the IHS and the Doctors who serve our area. Having a female person of color is a major plus. I have recommend her to many of my friends and relatives.

October 7th, 2015