A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Griselda Bartha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Griselda Bartha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartha
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartha graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Griselda Mabel Bartha MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Griselda M. Bartha practice?
- Dr. Griselda Bartha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Griselda Bartha practices Psychiatry near Woodside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Freeport, NY.
See Woodside Psychiatrists.