A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grover Bagby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grover Bagby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Fanconi Anemia
- Gene Therapy
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagby graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bagby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grover Carlton Bagby MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Grover C. Bagby practice?
- Dr. Grover Bagby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grover Bagby practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hematologists.