Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grover Bagby Jr
Dr. Grover Bagby Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bagby is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland, Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics and Oregon Health Science University. He speaks English.
Dr. Grover Bagby Jr has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Grover Bagby Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Abdul Kazemy
Portland, OR 0 mi40
Dr. Carrie Puckett
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi9
Dr. Ronald Maggiore
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi11