A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grover Mims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grover Mims, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mims graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Mims has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grover Ray Mims MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Grover R. Mims practice?
- Dr. Grover Mims has 1 office location.
Dr. Grover Mims practices Anesthesiology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Anesthesiologists.