A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerasymchuk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerasymchuk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerasymchuk graduated from Ternopil State Medical Institute.
Dr. Gerasymchuk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk practice?
- Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.