A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerasymchuk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerasymchuk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerasymchuk graduated from Ternopil State Medical Institute.
Dr. Gerasymchuk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk practice?
- Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Grygori Gerasymchuk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.