A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowakowski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowakowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowakowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowakowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grzegorz S Nowakowski MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grzegorz S. Nowakowski practice?
- Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.