A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowakowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowakowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grzegorz Stanislaw Nowakowski MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grzegorz S. Nowakowski practice?
- Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Grzegorz Nowakowski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.