A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grzegorz Obara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grzegorz Obara, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Gastrointestinal Cancer not Liver & Pancreas Breast Cancer General Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Obara graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Obara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grzegorz Stanislaw Obara MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grzegorz S. Obara practice?
- Dr. Grzegorz Obara has 1 office location.
Dr. Grzegorz Obara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Hematologists.