A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grzegorz Obara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grzegorz Obara, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obara
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obara graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Obara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grzegorz Obara MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grzegorz Obara practice?
- Dr. Grzegorz Obara has 1 office location.
Dr. Grzegorz Obara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Hematologists.