A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grzegorz Obara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grzegorz Obara, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obara graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grzegorz Obara MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grzegorz Obara practice?
- Dr. Grzegorz Obara has 1 office location.
Dr. Grzegorz Obara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Hematologists.