A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guadalupe Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guadalupe Padilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Padilla has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guadalupe Padilla MD is a female Neonatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guadalupe Padilla practice?
- Dr. Guadalupe Padilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guadalupe Padilla practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.