A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guadalupe Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guadalupe Padilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Padilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Padilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guadalupe Padilla practice?
Dr. Guadalupe Padilla practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.