Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guadalupe Sanchez
Dr. Guadalupe Sanchez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Peters, MO and Saint Louis, MO. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanchez is affiliated with VA St. Louis Health Care System - John Cochran Division, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and Barnes Jewish Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Guadalupe Sanchez has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Guadalupe Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.