Dr. Guadalupe Sanchez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 11th, 2015
Great doc
Great doc

February 26th, 2014
5 star review!!
Best dermatologist I have ever been to!!! I've never had a issue or problem. Also, I'm always told to make a appointment whenever I need something and not every two weeks like other places I have been to!

September 4th, 2013
Great DR.
I've been established with Dr. Sanchez for a few years now. Very pleased with her and her staff. Never had long waits, never felt like I've been rushed and she always addresses my questions or concerns. I'm also in the healthcare field and work for a small practice. It is nice to see a practice that cares about their patients. Not every pt is going to like every dr they see. Some people are just harder to please. I'll still send my friends and family here :-)

June 10th, 2013
horrible
She definitely treats visiting a patient much like going through a McDonald's drive thru. I've had a total of 3 visits and each was well under five minutes total. I kept feeling like she wanted to rush out of the room. She will also talk down to you, and if you ask about more than one condition she will demand a new appointment for separate issues (god forbid you ask about anything else while getting a mole-check). Not only that but also expect a yearly visit if you ever want your prescription to last for more than a year.

May 1st, 2013
Great Experience
It was so nice to call Dr. Sanchez's office. A human answers the phone and she immediately booked my appointment. On the day of my appointment, I was politely greeted by the receptionist and was escorted to a treatment room. The doctor came in within five minutes, took care of the problem I was having, we talked for a few minutes and I was done. On my way out all three ladies that work up front were extremely nice. What a pleasant experience!

March 5th, 2013
Worst Doctor Ever
I waited about 40 minutes to see Dr. Sanchez and didn't really mind. What bothered me right off the bat was that she came in and barely looked at my skin. The Doctor already had a slip of paper printed off with what she wanted me to do for my new daily skin routine. How is it that she can generally advise people without having ever met them or known about their symptoms. My coworker who had seen her the week before, got the same exact prescription, skin care regiment and he and I have completely different issues! This is just wrong! Then she got irritated with me for having her repeat the steps of what she said in a matter of seconds. I asked about preventative skin issues and she told me that we will handle one thing at a time and would discuss that when I got rid of this skin problem. I've never felt more uncomfortable with a doctor and my copay of $40 was not worth the 3 minutes of time she gave me. Horrible bedside manner, was rude to me, talked down to me, didn't even look at all of my skin issues (keep in mind she's never met me before) and didn't answer my questions one bit. She certainly doesn't care about her patient's health and treats her practice like a fast food restaurant. Please save yourself the trouble and do NOT see Dr. Sanchez. I was so upset when I left...couldn't believe a Doctor would treat me so poorly. Also the place smells bad and there were several unsanitary sitings. For one the silver trays that hold utensils had some kind of smeared liquid materials on it that had dried up. It was just sitting by my patient table. The bio-hazard trashcan didn't even have a lid. The lighting was going out and it seemed more like the setting of a bad horror film. Such a waste of time and money. The list could go on...

October 2nd, 2012
horrible
removed a mole and left a horrible scar. did not send any of my info to insurance company, so I had to deal with that twice, once for office visit, and 1 for the lab work....not fun! refused to refill my Rx that I have been using for my condition for years. horrible, horrible place!

April 1st, 2012
Great
Been going to Doctor Sanchez for several years..Have always had a good experience with her exams, treatments, and follow up procedures. I would recommend Doctor Sanchez to anyone who needs a Dermatologist, and everybody should go at least once...then you might save your life.

November 30th, 2010