A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guangbin Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guangbin Xia, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Second Military Medical University, Shanghai.
Dr. Xia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guangbin Xia MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guangbin Xia practice?
- Dr. Guangbin Xia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guangbin Xia practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurologists.