A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guarionex De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guarionex De Castro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. De Castro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guarionex Joel De Castro MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Guarionex J. De Castro practice?
- Dr. Guarionex De Castro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guarionex De Castro practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.