A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guarionex De Castro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guarionex De Castro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Castro
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. De Castro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. De Castro graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. De Castro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guarionex Joel De Castro MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Guarionex J. De Castro practice?
- Dr. Guarionex De Castro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guarionex De Castro practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.