A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guat Sy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guat Sy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guat Sy, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sy graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Sy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guat Sia Sy MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guat S. Sy practice?
- Dr. Guat Sy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guat Sy practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.