A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gubbi Ranganath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gubbi Ranganath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gubbi Ranganath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranganath graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ranganath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center East Norwegian St.
- Schuylkill Medical Center - South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gubbi Nagaraj Ranganath MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gubbi N. Ranganath practice?
- Dr. Gubbi Ranganath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gubbi Ranganath practices Internal Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, PA.
See Pottsville Internists.