A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gubbi Ranganath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gubbi Ranganath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gubbi Ranganath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranganath graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Ranganath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Schuylkill Medical Center East Norwegian St.
- Schuylkill Medical Center - South Jackson Street
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranganath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gubbi N. Ranganath practice?
Dr. Gubbi Ranganath practices Internal Medicine near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, PA.
See Pottsville Internists.