A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gudata Hinika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gudata Hinika is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gudata Hinika, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinika graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hinika has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gudata Hinika MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gudata Hinika practice?
- Dr. Gudata Hinika has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gudata Hinika practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.