Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gudata Hinika
Dr. Gudata Hinika, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Paramount, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hinika is affiliated with Los Angeles County - Martin Luther King, Jr. - Drew Medical Center, St Vincent Med Ctr and White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health. Dr. Hinika has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gudata Hinika has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...