A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gudata Hinika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gudata Hinika is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gudata Hinika, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinika graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hinika has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Brotman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinika accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gudata Hinika practice?
Dr. Gudata Hinika practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.