A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guduru Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guduru Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guduru Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Reddy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guduru Ramana Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Guduru R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Guduru Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guduru Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mineral Wells, TX.
See Weatherford Internists, Weatherford Cardiologists, and Weatherford Pediatricians.