A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guduru Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guduru Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guduru Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Reddy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Campbell Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guduru Ramana Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Guduru R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Guduru Reddy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Guduru Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mineral Wells, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Cardiologists, and Fort Worth Pediatricians.