A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guenther Koehne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guenther Koehne, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehne graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Koehne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koehne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guenther Koehne practice?
Dr. Guenther Koehne practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.