Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guerin Walsh
Dr. Guerin Walsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Walsh is affiliated with Shoshone Medical Center, Elmore Medical Center, Mountain Home and St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center Rehabilitation Unit. He speaks English.
Dr. Guerin Walsh has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Urgent Care Medicine
Urgent care physicians can offer alternative, timely treatment for patients who need medical answers when their primary physicians aren’t available. Physicians at urgent care clinics typically deal with acute care issues, offering short-term...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...