Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guerman Ermolenko
Dr. Guerman Ermolenko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Guilderland, NY, with another office in Albany, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Ermolenko is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital and Capital District Psychiatric Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Guerman Ermolenko has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Guerman Ermolenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guilderland, NY.
Dr. Nancy Dvorak
Albany, NY 0.29 mi34
Dr. Bruce Decker
Guilderland, NY 0.54 mi36
Dr. Angelo Potenciano
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Guilderland, NY 1.01 mi28