A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guesly Dessieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dessieux graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dessieux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- Capital Region Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dessieux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guesly Dessieux practice?
Dr. Guesly Dessieux practices Family Medicine near Stayton, OR.
See Stayton Family Physicians.