A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guesly Dessieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guesly Dessieux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dessieux graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Dessieux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guesly Dessieux DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guesly Dessieux practice?
- Dr. Guesly Dessieux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guesly Dessieux practices Family Medicine near Stayton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Chatsworth, GA.
See Stayton Family Physicians.