A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guha Venkatraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guha Venkatraman, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guha Venkatraman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatraman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venkatraman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guha Karthik Venkatraman MD is a male Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Guha K. Venkatraman practice?
- Dr. Guha Venkatraman has 1 office location.
Dr. Guha Venkatraman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Neurologists.