A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guido Dalbagni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guido Dalbagni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalbagni
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalbagni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guido Dalbagni, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalbagni graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Dalbagni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guido Dalbagni MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Guido Dalbagni practice?
- Dr. Guido Dalbagni has 1 office location.
Dr. Guido Dalbagni practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.