A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guido De Jesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guido De Jesus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. De Jesus graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. De Jesus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Earl K Long Medical Center
- Lane Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Jesus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guido V. De Jesus practice?
Dr. Guido De Jesus practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Lafayette, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Hospice & Palliative Specialists, Baton Rouge Cardiologists, and Baton Rouge General Practitioners.