A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guido Grasso-Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grasso-Knight
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grasso-Knight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guido Grasso-Knight, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasso-Knight graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grasso-Knight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guido Grasso-Knight MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guido Grasso-Knight practice?
- Dr. Guido Grasso-Knight has 1 office location.
Dr. Guido Grasso-Knight practices Family Medicine near Berwyn, IL.
See Berwyn Primary Care Doctors.