Dr. Guido Marra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guido Marra?

rotator cuff tear

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Had arthroscopic surgery 17 yeas ago... doing very well still

Do not see Dr Marra

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Dr. Marra performed a bicep tendonesis in November 2016. During surgery my brachial plexus was damaged causing Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Dr. Marra mistakenly wrote in my medical record that I had a secondary fall. I never fell or said I fell. Because Dr. Mara errorously reported I fell workers compensation will not pay for any of my medical bills or loss of salary. He has completely jeprodized my workers compensation case. Post surgery results from my arthrogram and nerve test show significantly more damage in my shoulder than pre-surgery. Dr. Marra denies any responsibility and said the radiologist read the MRI incorrectly. Because of Dr. Marra’s shoulder surgery I am in constant extreme pain, unable to work, barely leave my home, receive no workers compensation, have thousands of dollars in medical bills, and limited use of my shoulder, arm and hand. I am begging you not to befall the same fate. Do not see Dr. Marra.

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Doctor Marra is the best! He's been very good to thru out all my surgeries. Thank you Doctor Marra

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Exceptional care! There is a BIG difference between small town and big city care. I would highly recommend him! He fixed what other physicians couldn't.

Rotator cuff repair

Posted on June 18th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Marra. If you have shoulder issues, see an orthopedic shoulder specialist.....See Dr. Marra. My rotator cuff repair and recovery has gone well. I had confidence in Dr. Marra as a surgeon before the surgery and was happy with the results, follow visits and the staff. During recovery, you can email Cheryl, his nurse, with questions. This was really convenient for a few minor questions I had. The recovery was more involved than I expected but this was not a result of any problem with the procedure or Dr. Marra. The recovery just takes time and effort (PT) but it's been worth it. I no longer have pain during the day or while sleeping.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

es ono de los mejores en su especialida muy dedicado as el major doctor been

Nice

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr. Marra was professional and listened to my issue. He was calm, with a caring demeanor, and took the time to answer my questions. A resident did come in first to do the initial valuation before I saw Dr. Marra, he was also professional. Even though I arrived a few minutes late, I was seen promptly. Parking and check-in was a breeze. I would recommend Dr, Marra to my friends and family members.

rotator cuff repair

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Dr Marra did a good job doing my rotator cuff repair

Excellent orthopaedic doctor.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr. Guido Marra is an excellent doctor. Very compassionate and caring.

Elbow Surgery

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. Marra did arthroscopic elbow surgery on me two different times. My right elbow when I was 50 years old and my left elbow just last week. I am now 60 years old. He removed loose bodies and bone spurs from both elbows. Recovery time is about 3 weeks. I play a lot of golf and without his surgical skills my golfing days would have been over. I went to 3 other orthopedic surgeons before Dr. Marra and all 3 doctors told me nothing could be done to fix my bad elbows.

Excellent!

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Phenomenal in every way.

Dr. Guido Marra is an Absolutely Phenomenal Surgeon.

Posted on July 27th, 2013

My right shoulder was severely damaged due to a tonic clonic (grand mal) seizure I had in February, 2013. I went to the ER and was told that my shoulder was NOT dislocated - but I was referred to an orthopedic surgeon regardless. I did not feel comfortable with the surgeon and was referred by a trusted family member to Dr. Guido Marra. She was due to have shoulder surgery with Dr. Marra the following week. I met Dr. Marra and his staff just several days after my family member's surgery. I was immediately made to feel "at ease" by Dr. Marra and his staff. Their level of professionalism and kindness is unrivaled. After some x-rays, a nerve test and some ct scans Dr. Marra explained to me that my shoulder WAS dislocated and the ball joint was damaged - and that I would very likely need a full shoulder replacement. I must admit I was quite frightened - however - Dr. Marra reassured me that he would help me. Dr. Marra operated on my shoulder three days ago. When I woke up in the recovery room, I was greeted by everyone and presented with fantastic news. He had managed to fix my shoulder and avoid a complete shoulder replacement! I have HONESTLY never been so pleased with a doctor. Dr. Marra made me feel safe, healed me and he and his wonderful staff continue to guide me through the recovery process. Dr. Guido Marra is the kindest, most gentle, ridiculously knowledgable and most honest doctor - ever. If you are seeking an orthopedic surgeon...you have have found the best one in Dr. Marra.