Dr. Guido Navarra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 25th, 2015
Best Dr I've ever had!
Dr Navarrah is by far the most compassionate and knowledgeable dr I have ever had. He is smart. Down to earth and does not dismiss my concerns or lump me in with any other group. He treats my individual issues and takes my opinions into consideration with treatment he prescribes... I can't put into words how grateful I am to finally have a good dr. He is simply the best! Thank you dr Navarrah and you deserve more than 5 stars. I give you a perfect 10!!!

June 23rd, 2015
THE BEST
The best Doctor I have ever met. Not just treatment but cures!!!!!

March 31st, 2015
Great Primary Care Physician
I have worked in healthcare for over 25 years and have had the same primary care physician for over 15 years. I just switched to Dr. Navarra's office and have seen him twice. I could not be more impressed with his bedside manner, patience and willingness to listen. He is very proactive and I wish I switched to him 15 years ago!

February 16th, 2015
Excellent Care I would recommend this practice to my family and friends.

September 24th, 2013
Dr. Navarra cares about your total health in that he will help you lose weight and guides you nutritional as well as medically.

June 11th, 2013
find someone else who cares
The office is poorly run. Thje doctor is always hurried and running late. Getting an apt can be difficult. He runs some sort of "for profit" weight loss program form this office so these folks seems to get more attention by the staff

April 6th, 2013
review
My experience with Dr. Navarra has been exceptionally well since my first appointment. He listens to my concerns, answers my questions and allows time for me to ask them, i never feel rushed, hes personable and friendly and I dont have any complaints about him. The only issue is his staff. The two women who sit near the glass at first were nice but tend to be downright rude at times for no particular reason. They also make many assumpions that are usually wrong about questions you have. They give you the wrong answers in a rude way. Unfortunately thats the only issue ive had in the office. Great doctor good nurses horrible rude undereducated secretaries.

July 11th, 2012
The Dr. Really cares. Whenever I need anything,whether a prescription called in or an emergency appt. I never wait very long.He is also very personable.

February 12th, 2012
Excellent Medical Care
Dr. Navarra is an EXELLENT Physician who always makes time to answer all of your questions and concerns. Very friendly staff, always helpful and friendly follow up. His staff is also one of the best I have experienced.

May 23rd, 2011
45 year old male
My experience with Dr Navarra has been exceptional. After my appt, he calls me to discuss the test results. No other doctor has ever done that. They are accommodating, friendly, and professional. I rarely wait more than five minutes for my appt, usually on time exactly.Matt Johnson is very good as well.I feel confident that the medical care I receive is top notch.

January 29th, 2010
Doesn't care about or understand complex medical issues
I only saw doctor Navarra once but had a lot of phone contact with his office staff who I was told relayed messages to him. I have well established plan for my anti-coagulation therapy. Dr. Navarra refused to follow my well established plan leading to my getting very ill and ending up in the hospital due to Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, I suggest if you have this condition do NOT see this doctor. He will cause you unnecessary pain and suffering and won't listen to other doctors or follow other doctors recommendations.