Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Geneticist
21 Highland Ave
Ste 24
Newburyport, MA 01950
978-462-1555
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by Scott Stanwood on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Navarra cares about your total health in that he will help you lose weight and guides you nutritional as well as medically.

|  find someone else who cares  |  show details
by Kevin on Jun 11th, 2013

The office is poorly run. Thje doctor is always hurried and running late. Getting an apt can be difficult. He runs some sort of "for profit" weight loss program form this office so these folks seems to get more attention by the staff

|  review  |  show details
by Kel on Apr 6th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Navarra has been exceptionally well since my first appointment. He listens to my concerns, answers my questions and allows time for me to ask them, i never feel rushed, hes personable and friendly and I dont have any complaints about him. The only issue is his staff. The two women who sit near the glass at first were nice but tend to be downright rude at times for no particular reason. They also make many assumpions that are usually wrong about questions you have. They give you the wrong answers in a rude way. Unfortunately thats the only issue ive had in the office. Great doctor good nurses horrible rude undereducated secretaries.

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

The Dr. Really cares. Whenever I need anything,whether a prescription called in or an emergency appt. I never wait very long.He is also very personable.

|  Excellent Medical Care  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2012

Dr. Navarra is an EXELLENT Physician who always makes time to answer all of your questions and concerns. Very friendly staff, always helpful and friendly follow up. His staff is also one of the best I have experienced.

|  he is exceptional  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I think Dr Navarra is the best doctor I have ever gone to when having a medical problem. He LISTENS to you and I am very very lucky to have him as my primary doctor. My name is Lee Stevens and I am 64 and I hope to see him another 30 years

|  45 year old male  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

My experience with Dr Navarra has been exceptional. After my appt, he calls me to discuss the test results. No other doctor has ever done that. They are accommodating, friendly, and professional. I rarely wait more than five minutes for my appt, usually on time exactly.Matt Johnson is very good as well.I feel confident that the medical care I receive is top notch.

|  Doesn't care about or understand complex medical issues  |  show details
by Susan D. Portelance on Jan 29th, 2010

I only saw doctor Navarra once but had a lot of phone contact with his office staff who I was told relayed messages to him. I have well established plan for my anti-coagulation therapy. Dr. Navarra refused to follow my well established plan leading to my getting very ill and ending up in the hospital due to Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, I suggest if you have this condition do NOT see this doctor. He will cause you unnecessary pain and suffering and won't listen to other doctors or follow other doctors recommendations.