Dr. Guido Navarra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guido Navarra?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Guido Navarra?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2015

THE BEST

The best Doctor I have ever met. Not just treatment but cures!!!!!

March 31st, 2015

Great Primary Care Physician

I have worked in healthcare for over 25 years and have had the same primary care physician for over 15 years. I just switched to Dr. Navarra's office and have seen him twice. I could not be more impressed with his bedside manner, patience and willingness to listen. He is very proactive and I wish I switched to him 15 years ago!

February 16th, 2015

Excellent Care I would recommend this practice to my family and friends.

September 24th, 2013

Dr. Navarra cares about your total health in that he will help you lose weight and guides you nutritional as well as medically.

June 11th, 2013

find someone else who cares

The office is poorly run. Thje doctor is always hurried and running late. Getting an apt can be difficult. He runs some sort of "for profit" weight loss program form this office so these folks seems to get more attention by the staff

April 7th, 2013

review

My experience with Dr. Navarra has been exceptionally well since my first appointment. He listens to my concerns, answers my questions and allows time for me to ask them, i never feel rushed, hes personable and friendly and I dont have any complaints about him. The only issue is his staff. The two women who sit near the glass at first were nice but tend to be downright rude at times for no particular reason. They also make many assumpions that are usually wrong about questions you have. They give you the wrong answers in a rude way. Unfortunately thats the only issue ive had in the office. Great doctor good nurses horrible rude undereducated secretaries.

July 11th, 2012

The Dr. Really cares. Whenever I need anything,whether a prescription called in or an emergency appt. I never wait very long.He is also very personable.

February 12th, 2012

Excellent Medical Care

Dr. Navarra is an EXELLENT Physician who always makes time to answer all of your questions and concerns. Very friendly staff, always helpful and friendly follow up. His staff is also one of the best I have experienced.

May 23rd, 2011

45 year old male

My experience with Dr Navarra has been exceptional. After my appt, he calls me to discuss the test results. No other doctor has ever done that. They are accommodating, friendly, and professional. I rarely wait more than five minutes for my appt, usually on time exactly.Matt Johnson is very good as well.I feel confident that the medical care I receive is top notch.

January 30th, 2010

Doesn't care about or understand complex medical issues

I only saw doctor Navarra once but had a lot of phone contact with his office staff who I was told relayed messages to him. I have well established plan for my anti-coagulation therapy. Dr. Navarra refused to follow my well established plan leading to my getting very ill and ending up in the hospital due to Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome, I suggest if you have this condition do NOT see this doctor. He will cause you unnecessary pain and suffering and won't listen to other doctors or follow other doctors recommendations.

August 1st, 2017