A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guido Spangher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guido Spangher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Spangher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Big Spring State Hospital
- Ft. Meade Medical Center, Ft. Meade,South Dakota
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guido Giordano Spangher MD is a male Pain Management, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guido G. Spangher practice?
- Dr. Guido Spangher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guido Spangher practices Pain Medicine near Big Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Big Spring Pain Management Doctors.