A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guilherme Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guilherme Campos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guilherme Campos, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Univ Fed Do Parana, Setor De Cien, Curitaba, Pr, Brazil. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guilherme Mussi Rocha Campos MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guilherme M. Campos practice?
- Dr. Guilherme Campos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guilherme Campos practices Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Madison Surgeons.