A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guilherme Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guilherme Campos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guilherme Campos, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from Univ Fed Do Parana, Setor De Cien, Curitaba, Pr, Brazil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guilherme Mussi Rocha Campos FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guilherme M. Campos practice?
- Dr. Guilherme Campos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guilherme Campos practices Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Belvidere, IL.
See Madison Surgeons.