A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guilherme Cantuaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guilherme Cantuaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guilherme Cantuaria, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantuaria graduated from Universidade De Brasilia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cantuaria has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guilherme Cantuaria MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Guilherme Cantuaria practice?
- Dr. Guilherme Cantuaria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guilherme Cantuaria practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, GA.
See Cumming Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Cumming Oncologists.