Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

1400 Northside Forsyth Dr
Ste 340
Cumming, GA 30041
770-771-5260
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  So glad I did not take the advice of "Dr. Jekyll - Mr. Hyde" opinion!  |  show details
May 28th, 2014

I am so glad I did not let the opinion of one person override the referral of my gynecologist. I listened to her recommendations and she referred me to the best! Not only Dr. Cantuaria, but the entire practice, was amazing. I strongly recommend you see this physician and decide for yourself.

|  Dr. Jekyll - Mr. Hyde  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2014

I guess it's a coin flip with him. Your health is precious and I found him to pressure surgery and, quite frankly, be very rude. I got a copy of my medical records a few months after I saw him, and my instincts were confirmed. I was shocked and sick by the - the only word I can use is - lies.

|  Not sure why the bad reviews...  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2013

After reading the reviews online, I was a little uneasy about being sent to him for surgery. All I can say is, those people must have met with a different doctor. I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Cantuaria. He was very knowledgeable, and I appreciated that he gave me the facts as he saw them. In my pre-op appointment, he explained the procedure, told me what he expected, and made sure I understood the worst case scenario. He was very personable and made me feel completely at ease. My only complaint was that he did a lot of travelling and the schedulers were not always careful to check that he would be in town. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a straightforward doctor and an excellent surgeon.

|  WONDERFUL  |  show details
by Melissa Smathers on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Cantuaria and his whole staff were extremely helpful and pleasant in every way !!! His concern for my health was top notch. He was also very supportive when we thought that cancer was a large possibility. Thank goodness all turned out well. I will miss everyone from his office.