A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guilherme Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guilherme Marin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Marin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guilherme Marin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Marin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guilherme Bromberg Marin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guilherme B. Marin practice?
- Dr. Guilherme Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Guilherme Marin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.