A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guilherme Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guilherme Marin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guilherme Marin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Marin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guilherme Bromberg Marin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guilherme B. Marin practice?
- Dr. Guilherme Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Guilherme Marin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.