A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guilherme Oliveira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guilherme Oliveira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliveira graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi.
Dr. Oliveira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliveira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans