A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guilia Sheftel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheftel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sheftel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guilia L Sheftel MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guilia L. Sheftel practice?
- Dr. Guilia Sheftel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guilia Sheftel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists and Newton Lower Falls Cardiologists.