Dr. Guillermo Alonso Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Alonso?

Disgrace to medical community!

Posted on October 1st, 2016

Will do anything for money, will go as far as ordering any unnecessary treatment just to get paid.

Horrible Care and the worst bed side manner

Posted on March 24th, 2016

He was my fathers doctor at the hospital for about 2 1/2 months. Whenever I asked him about my fathers condition he never looked at you in the face and was always texting or writing and just say he was stable,that was his favorite word. I literally had to pull the words out of his mouth. He is very disregarding about everything, its like whatever to him and that s how he spoke about my fathers condition. Not once did he tell me my father was in his final days of his life. on the evening that my father passed away I had finally received a call from him while I was at the hospital and asked him if hospice was a good idea and he claimed my father was "fine" and that was up to me if I wanted to do that. He said his vitals were all stable and that his kidneys were fine and that he had no internal bleeding and that those were all good signs. I said "well he actually did this morning, do they not communicate that with you ?" and all he did was stutter and not answer. I hung up and an hour later my father passed away, how could a doctor not tell me the real condition my father was in ? " or did he even know ? I just received my dads medicare statements in the mail and boy did he collect ! What has this world come too ! Its all about the money !

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Absolutely terrible doctor. Lacks knowledge and could care less about his patients. In it for the money! avoid him at all cost. He won't come to see you in hospital. 4 months and not once did he show his face but did sign to get the insurance money!

So far very attentive takes care of everything, weight, blood pressure, writing out prescriptions, etc.

Posted on April 21st, 2012

My overall experience was great.

No bed side manner WHAT SO EVER!!!

Posted on November 12th, 2010

This doctor not once visited my family member while staying at the hospital. I had heard of him and was recommended though a friend. I was able to finally see him after days of hunting him down and when he was approached by myself he was rude and didn't know squat! He attempted to talk as if he knew about the care, but really all he did was give orders over the phone and never showed face. I actually observed him dictating notes based on his previous entries, without first visiting the patient. This is not a doctor that I would recommend to anyone. He is in it for the money and not for the care of patient.

patient care

Posted on October 22nd, 2008

Patients under his care in hospital settings are seen by nurses but usually Dr Alonso will NEVER enter a room to see a patient. If this is the kind of doctor you like, then go for him & good luck!

Posted on October 16th, 2016