A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Amurao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Amurao is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amurao
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amurao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Amurao, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amurao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Amurao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo V Amurao MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo V. Amurao practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Amurao has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Amurao practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Critical Care Practitioners and Augusta Pulmonologists.