A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Amurao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Amurao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amurao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Amurao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amurao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guillermo V. Amurao practice?
Dr. Guillermo Amurao practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Family Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Critical Care Practitioners, Augusta Pulmonologists, Augusta Family Physicians, and Augusta Anesthesiologists.