A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Amurao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Amurao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Amurao, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amurao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Amurao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Amurao MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Amurao practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Amurao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Amurao practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Critical Care Practitioners and Augusta Pulmonologists.