A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Amurao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Amurao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amurao
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amurao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Amurao, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Amurao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Amurao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo V Amurao MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo V. Amurao practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Amurao has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Amurao practices Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Hospitalists, Augusta Pulmonologists, and Augusta Critical Care Practitioners.