A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Bacares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacares
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bacares Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacares graduated from Escola De Medicina E Cirugia University Do Rio J, Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Bacares has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Bacares MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Bacares practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Bacares has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Bacares practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Richmond Hill Psychiatrists.