A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Bacares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacares
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacares Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacares graduated from Escola De Medicina E Cirugia University Do Rio J, Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Bacares has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Bacares MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Bacares practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Bacares has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Bacares practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Richmond Hill Psychiatrists.