A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Bohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Bohm is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohm graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Bohm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Bohm MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Bohm practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Bohm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Bohm practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Endocrinologists.