A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Bohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Bohm is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohm
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bohm Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohm graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Bohm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Bohm MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Bohm practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Bohm has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Bohm practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Endocrinologists.